JOIN OUR TEAM
At ValueManage, We provide the best opportunity to build a flying career and a transparent job posting system. We give our employees the flexibility to apply for a job of their choice and map their career.
RETENTION SPECIALIST NEW
· Develop new strategies for customer retention activities.
· Respond to customer queries and address service complaints in a timely manner.
· Work with Sales Manager in implementing sales promotion activities.
· Track contracts that are soon to be expired and contact customers for renewals.
· Develop product presentations and demonstrations to customers.
· Analyze customer feedback and develop new techniques to ensure customer retention.
· Provide excellent customer services and ensure customer satisfaction.
· Build positive working relationships with customers for repeat businesses.
· Explain to customers about new products and benefits.
· Make sales calls to existing and new customers for business growth.
· Perform customer negotiations and reach a fair conclusion from both business and customer perspectives.
Customer service – retention specialists need excellent client or customer service skills to successfully assist and interact with customers.
Patience – this role requires a high degree of patience, as retention specialists need to gather information related to customer dissatisfaction and determine how to best resolve the situation
Conflict resolution – retention specialists also need to be skilled at conflict resolution and should be able to navigate situations where customers are unhappy with the Services
Problem-solving skills – effective problem-solving is central to this position. Retention specialists need to think on their feet to provide solutions to customer issues.
Communication skills – retention specialists should also be strong written and verbal communicators since they tend to speak with customers on the phone or in person. They often need to prepare reports, as well
Required Skill Set:
Make outgoing calls to potential or existing customers to generate leads and closing the leads
Asking questions to understand customer requirements and answering questions about products or the company to close the sales.
Follow up with potential customers in a timely manner.
Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with customers.
Salary + Commissions + SPOT Incentives
Husband/Father sponsored Visa holders are preferred
Business Consultant - Telecommunication Industry NEW
• A go-to-market candidate where Cold calling experience is a must.
• Preferred Candidates from Telecom Industry
• Great phone manner and can communicate at a high level to generate interest in our products.
• Experience in IT Sales into SaaS, Email Solutions, Vehicle Tracking Solutions, etc. is an advantage
• Candidates currently in UAE
Salary + Incentives + Visa + Insurance
Banking Operations - Banking & Finance Industry NEW
Minimum of 2 years experience in Banking Operations - Back Office. UAE experience will be an added advantage. Account Opening Services. Net Banking services.
Senior Officer Application Support NEW
To provide an efficient and high-quality credit administration documentation service... Read more